Friday, May 16, 2008

Wunderkind

wunderkind is a german term for wonderchild. The kids below are better than wonderful.


Muzio Clementi sonatina op. 36

I'm sure many of you would have played this piece before (most people i know own that sonatina album with the painting of fruits on it o_O). Well, in the later part of the years where you still have the privilege of being called a child. I learnt it when I was 10 like most people but guess what, Aimi Kobayashi played it at the tender age of 4.

With expressions, too. Of course it ain't her best performance (but still shockingly good. No wait, good is an understatement), hey don't forget she's 4, nervousness will kick in. When all of us out there are still struggling with scales or even reading the notes, she's playing this.


Now look:


Chopin's nocturne no. 20 in C sharp minor, op. posthumous

Alright, I love this song alot. Chopin (L)! Aimi was 7 then o_O No, seriously, watch the whole thing. She looks so engrossed in the music, its as if she's part of it.



Here's the violin version played by a 11 year old korean girl. Amazes you THIS much.





There's so many prodigies out there huh. I'm starting to worry about my future all of a sudden, so its best to study hard now....ahh.




I didn't attend school today due to many many reasons. Planned my timetable.

The only reason why I feel guilty is because of my friends. Those who sms to ask if I'm alright, it feels bad to say "actually, I'm not sick ):" but rest assured I'll tell you if I'm REALLY sick k.



Wasn't in the best of moods yesterday, perhaps it was stress. I'm such a stupid sensitive person, my tears might just make up the river nile if you collect them from the day I was born. Anyway, thanks for the seriously touching sms, annia kaiying and ashley, its in my saved messages. NO MORE EMO! NO MORE STRESS!

yup, so one of the reasons why I skipped school was because sleep seemed important then. Another was that I haven't studied for any of my 3 tests supposed to be taken today cause I fell asleep the moment I returned from tuition at night. Stress hadn't completely escaped from my body this morning so that makes up the third reason. There's still fourth, fifth and sixth.

I heard they learnt Sleep in choir today. Tomorrow's practice should be nice, eh? :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHNG AHYU! :D



14/16may
fish: mama. my bdae's this fri..
fish: remember. hahaha. okay. im damn bhb..
{hahah yes i know look at my post HAHAH yes you bhb xDD KICK YOUR BUTT}

ALICIA: OKAYY EMMMMMS IM REALLY TOUCHED THAT MY WONDERFUL FACE IS ON YOUR BLOG, BUT HAHAHHAA, NVM, LOVES!
{HAHAHA YAY WE KNOW YOU'RE TOUCHED. I'LL PUT A NICER PICTURE OF YOU WHEN THE TIME COMES OKAY! but they're classic alicia faces right! :D}

No comments: